Sunday, February 24, 2013

#foodpost - Feel good food

The rule for December is to eat what we want, when we want and enjoy every second of it.
The rule for January is to eat what we want, when we want and feel guilty about every second of it.

We all go through it.

Every year my New Year’s resolution is the same. Eat better. I don’t think I could tell you one year that I have actually eaten better and this year has been no different. I’ve had enough of post winter blues pulling their way through January and February and it’s time to stop. With March on its way I think my diet needs a little less vino, crusty bread and truffles and a little more fresh food and water.
I need to start taking advantage of Spanish food, and not only for the chorizo and bravas, but for the grilled fish & seafood and chickpea & spinach salads on every corner.

It’s time to make a change.

Roasted cauliflower & chickpeas with harissa 
Roasted Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts & Lemon
Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers
Tomato & Basil Bruschetta with Parmesan
Stuffed Aubergine

All recipes and photos can be found on my Pinterest along with their original owners.







No comments:

Post a Comment