Saturday, January 25, 2014

#beautypost - StriVectin Clinical Corrector Anti-Ageing Lip Tint

I've been having trouble with my lips for a while now and I've tried absolutely everything to get them back to normal.... trusty Vaseline, pharmacy recommended lip balm, Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, honey based products. They've all worked temporarily but the balance has never been right; too oily, too greasy, too sticky, short-lasting.

It's all good when I can slap it on before bedtime in the privacy of my own home looking like a wax model horror show but during the day I need something a little more subtle that doesn't draw everyone and their sister to my chapped lips. So... after doing a little homework, I went purse in hand to Sephora and purchased myself StriVectin Clinical Corrector Anti-Ageing Lip Tint SPF20.



The CC lip tint comes in two shades, Rose (the one I bought) and Plum for a darker, richer look.
Since trying this product I haven't looked back... the redness has relaxed on the corners of my lips, my lips are super smooth & soft and the shade really does add a healthy, natural glow. I was initially worried that with it being tinted it would be too shiny and overdone giving it a 'lipgloss look' but it's proven me wrong. It's also thick enough to know that it will last a while and not so thick so that it's gloopy and sticky when applied. 

Although it's not the cheapest of options 19 euros (Sephora & online), it comes in quite a large tube, it's backed up by medical research to hydrate, restore and repair and I've noticed a huge difference within the first 5 days. It's been a big feature with Vogue Paris this week too as their Beauty Buzz of the Day Picture Perfect Pout... if my word's not enough, take Vogue's!

No comments:

Post a Comment