Thursday, September 26, 2013

#updatepost - Back in business

After a long break over the Summer I've finally got the time to sit down and get back to blogging!

A new move from the North of Spain to the sunny South, Cordoba to be exact. A city with beautiful streets, beautiful patios and even more beautiful people. Due to the 40 degree heat I've unfortunately had to ditch my favourite layers, coats and throws for now but it does mean that I can take advantage of the lighter clothes the ever so popular Spanish tiendas Zara & Mango have to offer.

So far, I haven't got to venture out much in terms of monuments and places of interest, sadly because back to teaching in September means a long wait between paydays but worry not... payday is just around the corner.





Catch up with my other photos via @amieelhamby

No comments:

Post a Comment